Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110909

Sep 9 2011

"Mmm. You smell of… Hmm, what is it? Ah, you smell of arse vomit."

 or click here

Ugh. I wonder if ass vomit smells anything like vagina chunder? Anyway, things got more palatable after that:
"Cake and ice cream. A match made in belly heaven. Mmmm."
 or click here

6 comments:

  1. Isn't arse vomit diarrhoea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hereditary: in runs in your jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was STM actually lost for words for a second in the first one? Apparently our Shakespeare of insults can also have his slow moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for the second one - pie "A la Mode" advocates might beg to differ.... 7@=e

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my first time I visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visit your blog, its very interesting..This is just an amazing article for us... I am agree with your advice. This article along with the images is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic.A amazing presentation.

    ReplyDelete