Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110803

August 3 2011

"I'm tired of looking for the solution to this problem. Look for someone to blame instead."

 or click here

It was a hot night, so I got up and turned on the fan. At first, Adam seemed to like it:


 or click here

But a few minutes later, he reconsidered:

"Baby, shut the window. We got wind blowing up my arse-crack. We're not careful, it's gonna whistle."
 or click here


8 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHA! it's gonna whistle! :D Thanks STM I needed that. Now off to work I go with a giggle on my lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how did Sleep Talkin' Man crawl inside my head and express precisely what I was thinking today - referring to the "someone to blame" post!! Thanks for putting my horrible problem into the correct perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Oh, that was great! :D I had to laugh out loud at the last one.

    And the first one... don't we all have days like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that STM was a member of the US Congress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another classic.... shut the window cause the wind is blowing up my arse crack, and I don't want it to whistle. utter classic line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaha. This was on my birthday. I should have seen this. Such a nice birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is hilarious.
    Thank you I needed the laugh.

    ReplyDelete