Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110420

Apr 20 2011

"It'll suck to be a moose. You just can't play Pong."

 or click here

And the reveal!


 or click here

For those who spent the late 70's - early 80's in a cave (or as a mere twinkle in their parents' eyes), Pong was, like, the first video game most of us ever saw! Ah, the memories....

KAREN: You said something like, "I don't wanna be a moose. You can't play pong."
ADAM: Maybe with their antlers they could.
KAREN: Yeah. They could even play pong against themselves, between their two antlers.
ADAM: Oh!
KAREN: Solitaire pong.
ADAM: No, it's a bit boring, 'cause they can't watch it, though.
KAREN: (getting sleepy) Mmm.
ADAM: It'd make them go dizzy, and give them eye strain.
KAREN: Mmmm.
ADAM: It could be like a mating ritual between two moose. I take it it is "moose" not "mice".
KAREN: (more sleepy) Mm-hmm
ADAM: Or meese.
KAREN: Mm.
ADAM: Like geese and goose.
KAREN: (totally sleepy) Mmmm.
ADAM: Moose and meese.
KAREN: Mmmmm.
ADAM: I wonder why. Why does that one break the rules?
KAREN: Mmm-hmmm.
ADAM: You're not even listening.
KAREN: Mmmmmm.
ADAM: It's ok, I'm used to it. Sleep Talkin' Man is used to it, as well.
KAREN: Mmm. Mmm.
ADAM: The world listens. My wife doesn't.
KAREN: Mmmm.

17 comments:

  1. The.best.ever! "The world listens. My wife doesn't."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks the rules because English is lazy and silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was soooooooo thinking that would be a great shirt for the men out there too!

    "The world listens. My wife doesn't"

    Even as a female, I think that's great! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The world listens. My wife doesn't."

    This has to be on a T-Shirt and coffee mug :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree there should be some "The World Listens. My Wife Doesn't." merch. I'm getting married next month and would love to get the fiance a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KARENNNNNNNN?!!!!!!!!
    T-SHIRRRRRRT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. father's day gift idea!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The STM quote needs to be on a tshirt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the "Awake-Talkin' Man" that has the quote of the year! "The world listens. My wife doesn't."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg. "the world listens. My wife doesn't" has to be one of the best quotes ever. t-shirt is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm so sorry Adam! Karen doesn't mean it, I swear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, THAT should be a shirt "The world listens, my wife doesn't"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with the t-shirt thing! (PS, it's Luna :D)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree that should be a t-shirt for every husband, you can even do one about girlfriends not listening.
    Adam - did you just realize that morning that she doesn't listen to you, unless your yelling something like monkey snot?

    ReplyDelete
  15. dawn in madison, wisconsin26 April 2011 at 07:30

    i love t-shirt #1. how about this for a t-shirt #2?

    "Like geese and goose. Moose and meese. I wonder why. Why does that one break the rules?"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Worth it to read report. Especially. the particular is an acronym used to offer the brain. I would not have seen that without any help. Should look carefully at aged photographs to view this feature. Guild Wars 2 Gold

    ReplyDelete