Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20101227

Dec 27 2010

"Oh for pity's sake, man. It's banana, banana, mushroom, banana, no apples! No apples! What the fuck are you playing at? Oh, Jesus!"

 or click here
"You got an issue with my goat, you got an issue with me. Come on, goat. We're going somewhere where we're welcome. Baaaaah."
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: About this banana, banana, mushroom thing. We've been playing Mario Kart on the Wii, which Adam won in a raffle last week. He always comes in 1st place, I always come in 12th. Goddamn mushrooms.


17 comments:

  1. Sounds a lot like me on Mario Kart too; you have my sympathies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (about the goat post)I think he has been watching Don't Mess with the Zohan lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I thought STM was trying to come up with a new version of the Badger/Mushroom song.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's banana, banana, mushroom, banana
    this could be a smash hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha....he sound's like in a Al Pacino movie with the goat...awsome like always :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'd wear a T saying that about my goat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of people with goats who share that sentiment.

    Love the Mushroom thing. It could be a smash hit, Balustrade is right. And it made me think of the Badger song too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend and I have a running joke about fainting goats. I would love love love to get her a t-shirt about goats. L O V E (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somewhere in Canada27 December 2010 at 19:14

    Funny how religions come togather at Christmas. No Xbox but you did get a Wii. Santa was messing with your head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hint hint taken hint hint hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just seen you on, "Most annoying people, 2010", and they were really dissing the blog. I wouldn't care if you guys did fake half the sleep talking quotes, they are hilarious; and if you can make a little bit of revenue from your efforts, then more power to you. From another Blogger and online writer; keep it up, and I hope you sell a million T-shirts a day from this unique idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't think of a better organization to belong to. this covers the next article's topic as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mom won a Wii in a raffle last month. We already had one but my sister practically claimed it as hers when she bought Rockband for it. My Mom and Dad said I could have it as an early Christmas gift. I have more games than she does, I've used it more, and she has had her's longer. I am finally caught up on all the STM audio clips. I've been behind since August and have been doing large chunks sporadically.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Banana, banana, mushroom, banana, no apples! No apples! What is going on?

    ReplyDelete