Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20100909

Sep 9 2010

"I'm losing faith in humanity, one faked orgasm at a time."

 or click here
"There is just so much of me. And it's all so totally fabulous. Totally."
 or click here

At this point, our little beagle, Molly, made a rather pig-like sound, to which Adam responded,
"Snortle!"
 or click here

A few minutes later, Molly was innocently licking her paw:
(Molly licking...) "Stop licking the cheese. Every day with the licking of the cheese. Enough! (startled, Molly stops) Thank you. Cheese licker. Dirty cheese licker."
 or click here

And finally, we have this total weirdness. Adam repeated, word for word, something he said a few days ago. Listen to this:
"Be nice. Be fucking nice. Have a nice fucking day, arsehole."
 or click here

And now listen to this, from Sep 3:
 or click here

24 comments:

  1. I love today's lot they are hilerious ^^ dirty cheese licker... brilliant. Reminds me of a joke I heard... "Cheese... Milks leap to immortality"
    Thanks for the laughs guys
    from a giggling kiwi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There is just so much of me. And it's all so totally fabulous. Totally."

    This should absolutely be on a tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like STM was channeling his inner Valley Girl for the totally fabulous one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many t-shirt worthy lines. But I do like the first one. It's both funny and sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleep Talkin Man like any great show occasionally has repeats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally Love the first one - oh STM you still crack me up! Have a wonderful day K&A!
    (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A veritable onlaught of hilarity on my birthday! Thank you, STM :)

    And I love the first one, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one was so amazingly awesome. Thank you, STM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, you maybe fooling Adam but you're not fooling STM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome :-) STM makes my morning - I love to get on here and see what's new :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha...lmao...i can't stop laughing. 'cheese licker'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holly, what do you know? It's my birthday too! Laughing out loud to cheese-licking dogs is a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "And it's all so fabulous" ~ this is the STM I love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, "I'm losing faith in humanity. . . ." belongs on a t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!! "Every -day- with the licking of the cheese." His tone kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Love the cheese licker.

    I've just awarded you the "Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits Blog Award." Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Cheese licker"..... couldn't help but get an instant mental image of Wallace & Gromit (Sleep Talkin' Wallace?) 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  18. "snortel" should be the newest word to be added to the dictionary. so many uses! love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I laughed so hard at "dirty cheese licker" that I snortled.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved the cheese one! So funny. Poor Molly!!
    Shana Tova to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the first one should be the slogan of ever man on the face of the planet! lol
    snortle and dirty cheese licker... priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. First comment is priceless :) Love it!

    KriS

    ReplyDelete