Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20100921

Sep 21 2010

"Now this little piggy went to market. And this little piggy had roast beef. No, this little piggy had none. Because this little piggy was vegan. He doesn't eat roast beef. He's weak. He's easy catching."

 or click here
"Yeah, they're a useless crew. But at least they volunteered to be a plank. That's helpful. Very helpful."
 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: The last three days' posts had actually been pre-sceduled by me, from the nest-egg. We were off on a lovely little holiday, cruising around the Norfolk Broads on a boat. Although he spoke of various forms of transportation while away (trains, cycling — now banked in the nest-egg), there was no talk of boats. And then last night, back in our own bed, we got that second one. I'll just point out here that the crew of the boat was me and Molly the beagle.

15 comments:

  1. I have yet to meet a fat vegan, so I'm not sure a vegan piggy would be very tasty, even if it was easy catching.

    Adam is a day late with that second one. September 19th was Talk Like a Pirate Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Karen and Molly, no respect :-( (snickers)

    lol at the vegan piggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in time for talk like a pirate day... STM brings out the pirate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were amused at the timing of the vegan piggy comment. Yesterday my husband was diagnosed with anemia, thanks to his vegetarianism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least the other little piggies haven't gone cannibal and are eating roast beef instead of roast pork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time i have a bad day, or don't feel well (I'm sick today :() i only have to come here to get my smiles and laughs and start to feel better. Thank you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well soon Cor Cor. i also hope your husband gets well too. give him steak. BIG BLOOD DRIPPING STEAK!

    adam

    ReplyDelete
  8. What boat did you stay on, Karen? I miss the Broads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only the Norfolk people could call their river networks broads. They are a very confused breed (a close friend and his family are from there, I know what I'm talking about here!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen and Adam

    I was just doing my Christmas shopping in your merch shop and I noticed that some of the older quotes seem to be missing. Specifically I was looking for "that manatee is going down". I'm pretty sure that at one point it was available in merch. Where are they going? Is there a way to find them and order them?

    Also I was looking through the older posts and I saw "oh tea me up, baby." (Mar 19 2010) and I thought that would make the BEST mug! Is it possible to get that one? I will definately add it to my purchase if I can.

    Thanks!! Keep up the great work. I love this site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't most pigs vegan anyway? After they finish suckling, that is ... I figured people feed them grains and vegetable scraps, but not meat or eggs particularly...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know about feeding practices on hog farms; but pigs will eat pretty much anything - even people (if they can get away with it)....... 7@=e

    ReplyDelete
  13. you know, im missing a toe on my right foot. the last one, the little pinky. and when people ask me what happened to my toe, i always tell them

    "duh! it went WEE WEE WEEE all the way home!!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Disturbing. I've heard that cannibals prefer vegans and vegetarians. Or at least that they might. ???

    ReplyDelete